CESL offers a wide variety of English language customized programs for groups of varying sizes. We can create a program that fits your needs. Our intensive and part-time programs are varied and diverse; however, we understand that business, industrial, educational, and other groups may have special needs that go beyond our regular programs.
A customized program or course for you or your group may:
- Include special curricular emphasis such as US studies, Business English, or Intercultural Competence.
- Be for a professional group such as language professionals within company, business or organization.
- Have special dates and varying lengths of study, to accommodate your needs.
- Take place at CESL in Tucson, or at your location in the US or abroad.
- Take a class in a special topic.
Examples of Previous Programs
- On-site language instruction to selected employees of Texas Instruments
- Advanced Business English course for employees of the Chamberlain Group, Nogales, Sonora, Mexico
- English language skills for workers entitled to employment retraining for the Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Tokyo Kokusai Daigaku (Tokyo International University) Spring Study Abroad program
- Sheltered English Immersion training for the faculty of Lincoln Elementary School in Nogales, Arizona
- Intensive English language training site for officers in the Saudi Arabian Royal Guard
- English language and American cultural training study abroad for Trident College, Nagoya, Japan.
- Short-term on-site intensive language and cultural orientation to Lion Corporation executives
- Faculty exchange program with the University of Dresden, Germany.
- Intensive English instruction to non-native English speaking players on the Colorado Rockies Baseball Club
If you are interested in a program that is not listed on our website, please fill out the brief form below and we will contact you.