Types of Records you can Request:
- Attendance Report ( $ 10.00 )
- Certificate ( $ 10.00 ) (Certificates do not include grades and only available for sessions where a GPA of 2.0 or higher was earned.)
- Letter of Enrollment ( $ 10.00 )
- Official CEPT-Full Academic or CEPT-OPI score report ( $ 10.00 )
- Official Receipt ( $ 10.00 )
- Transcript ( $ 10.00 )
Mailing Costs (added to the document fee above):
- Free - if you come to CESL 101 and pick it up, or have it emailed
- $ 15.00 Mailing in the US
- $ 60.00 Mailing Internationally
Note: All fees are non-refundable. Documents will be processed within 1-2 business days of the receipt of their request.
Time to Completion – want to know how long it typically takes students to complete CESL?
- Official Cost of Program
- Intent to Enroll – For verification of your intent to enroll at CESL, please use your Admission Letter. Formal enrollment verification is available after the first day of class.
- Special Request: If you have a special document to request that is not listed here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $50 cost for special documents.